Math 145 W99
- Abraham, Ralph, John Corliss, and John Dorband, August 1991
- Cellular dynamata #1: the toral logistic lattice
- 10 min., unpubl.
- Dorband, John, Dec 1991
- A coupled logistic map, 4 min., unpubl.
- The response diagram of a 2D map, seen
as a 3D object. Includes the invariant measure
as a color code on the locus of attraction.
- Peitgen, Heinz-Otto and coworkers, ca 1990
- Fractal interviews
- Record, Ron, and Ralph Abraham, ca 1991
- A double logistic map, Rev. 2, 3 minutes, unpubl.
- Rooke, Stephen, ca 1995
- Primordial yearnings, 15 min., unpubl.
- Artistic computer graphic animation.
- Rooke, Stephen, 16 Jan 1999
- Genetic cross dissolves, 45 min., unpubl.
- Spectacular art work made from genetic algorithms and 2D maps
- J.-C. Roux, Rob Shaw, and Harry Swinney, ca 1980
- Chaos in a chemical system
- Silent, B&W, ca 20 min, unpubl.
- Illustrates the technique of attractor reconstruction
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1989
- The strange new science of chaos
- Nova documentary from WGBH/BBC, 60 minutes
- Features early pioneers, including UCSC
- Yorke, James and Frank Varosi
- Chaos and fractals in simple physical systems
Revised by Ralph 09 Feb 1999